JHB East | Urbika, Boksburg
PERMANENT POSITION | START ASAP
We are looking to recruit a very energetic, confident and experienced Rental Agent!
Our ideal candidate is a well-spoken individual with experience in marketing and property rentals. We require someone with exceptional negotiation and deal closing skills. Daily activities include, but are not limited to; excellent client service, lead generation and follow up, signing of contracts and property inspection.
Qualifications and Experience
- Driver’s License
- 5 years of property rental experience
- Registered agent with the EAAB
- Payprop experience (advantage)
- Clear ITC and Criminal Records
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Focused and determined
- Independent and motivated
- Enthusiastic, well-presented and professional
- Committed to a systematic approach to prospecting, listing, marketing and servicing clients
- Marketing skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source clients using own initiative and company resources
- Do TPN credit reports on all prospects
- Facilitate and finalize Lease agreements
- Do incoming / outgoing property inspections
- Attend all company marketing activities and arrange own show days and marketing activities
- Explain all aspects of the rental contract, house rules, utility bills and payment regulations to the client
- Attend to all lessee’s queries and complaints
- Acquire and process all terminations to relevant administrators
- Follow up on all arrear payments
- Deliver all letters and notices to Tenants
- Inform tenants on renewal and escalation dates
If you qualify given the requirements set out above, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Rental Agent) to email@example.com before 15 November 2019.
Please note; only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.